2.0

For the last 3 month I have been told I am almost at my month limit of 1037gb. I nor anyone in my house games.

Most of the time we are gone. My mom is here babysitting sometimes while the rest of the house is gone; she may stream, but that would not use that much data. It says my household is using 30 to 31 gb a day. When I talked to the company the guy working there says "yea that is impressive" as in that is a lot of data used.

I have checked make sure no one else is on my router, I changed my password last month but as of this day I am used 537gb. Again how is this possible

Review about: Bloom Broadband Internet Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Follow up to my issue on 4/4. It turned out that my Firestick was causing the issue even though the power source was disconnected.

It appeared that is was using the TV as a power source too andwas continuously adding programs and data. Once I set it back to Factory reset the issue was resolved. I have not had an issue since and it's been over a week. now and I constantly monitor what I am using.

it is falling withing the 2-3gb/hr of streaming that it should be. Glad this resolved it.

I too have experienced high data usage. February was fine, but when March hit I was already at 700gb used by the middle of the month.

I am the only one there. I only stream Sling and Philo for 2-3 hours a day. Bloom customer service was nice, but couldn't really help me determine why that was happening. They said I used over 300gb over a weekend.

From April1 to morning of April 3 I had used 50gb already. Seem high for not being there during the day except for weekends.

am constantly keeping an eye on this to see how it goes. My password was changed and only specific items allowed prior to the start of the month too.

Almost sounds like your allocated data is being shared with others in the building (assuming you are in an apartment). Its not uncommon for an ISP to share (what should be dedicated bandwidth) to reduce overall costs on their end.