I live in Elkhart, IN and am forced at the complex I live to only use Bloom.I have 2 choices for TV - Bloom and its 12 channels or DISH which has inflated costs.

The package I chose costs $29/month more than DISH non-commercial. There are no other choices of tv service providers allowed. We had massive problems for the first 6 months until we realized they gave us badly out of date boxes. No compensation was given even though the complex was aware of the issue.

The only choice for internet is the lousy 25mps service which costs $66/month and has a low cap for data use. I have asked the complex owned by Edward Rose Realty several times to offer better choices only to be totally ignored. As others have said, if you run across a complex which only allows Bloom, RUN.

The complex is otherwise good but this is a huge flaw.I don't intend to stay for a second lease.

Review about: Bloom Broadband Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Missa

Edward Rose IS Bloom.It is their company.

That is why you are not allowed any other choices. This is why I refuse to rent from this company. Most schools require kids to have internet access in order to do their homework. My S.O.'s job also requires fast and reliable internet.

Caution everyone you know about Edward Rose and their shoddy internet company.Maybe if people start moving out or decline to rent from them and cite Bloom as the reason they will either improve the service or retire it.

The DISH pricing is DISH's everyday price. Private Cable Operators are not allowed to offer DISH's promotional pricing which generally expires after 6 months.

South Bend, Indiana, United States #1342212

Agreed!I also live in an Edward Rose property, in So Bend.

What a horrible experience Bloom Broadband is!!! And now, we have lost even more channels. Animal planet is gone, in it's place is some horrible info-mercial thing.

Thats only one example.Stay away from Edward Rose properties, the value stinks!

to Sindy #1392340

Animal Planet has not been removed from the Bloom Broadband cable lineup. If you are experiencing a problem with the channel please contact your leasing office.